King Philip and Queen Mathilde of Belgium Will Isolate after Family Member Tested Positive for Covid-19
Belgium's Royal Palace announced that King Philippe and Queen Mathilde have decided to reschedule or cancel their forthcoming engagements after a member of the royal family tested positive for Covid-19, news wires reported.
The king and queen, whose PCR tests are negative, will limit their contacts in the coming days "as a precaution" in accordance with the health rules, the Royal Palace said in a statement. The activities that were on the royal couple's agenda "this week and next Monday are therefore postponed or cancelled," it said.
Belgium has so far recorded a total of 1,187,506 Covid-19 cases and 25,382 deaths, according to the latest data
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Because of Omicron: Japan closes its Borders to Foreigners from November 30
- » Omicron: Where was it Found and What Restrictions are Imposed over the World
- » Bulgarian Prof. Kantardzhiev: Probability that Vaccines Don’t Work at all with Omicron is Very Small
- » Bulgaria: Challenging Weather in the Next 48 hours
- » Bulgarian Dr. Markov: There is No Data on Difference in the Sickness Course of Omicron
- » Will Vaccines Stop the Omicron Variant