Grim Record: 19,000 Bulgarians have Died from COVID-19 since Beginning of the Pandemic
Bulgaria has achieved another grim record in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic - the number of victims of COVID-19 since the beginning of the pandemic has reached 19,000 people, according to the United Data Portal.
51 of the people have died in the last 24 hours.
Among the dead in the last 24 hours is a young man aged 33, for whom there is no evidence of concomitant diseases. Another victim of the virus is another 37-year-old man - also without concomitant diseases.
A 41-year-old woman also died without concomitant diseases
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Research Shows that the Pfizer Vaccine can only Partially Protect against Omicron
- » Prison for Anti-Vax Parents who Stop their Children from going to School in Greece
- » Top WHO and US scientists: Omicron does not look Worse than Current Variants
- » EU Commissioner: In six EU countries, less than 55% are Vaccinated, and this is Dangerous for the Rest
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 127 Less Cases than Yesterday
- » WHO: One in Ten People in Europe will be Infected with COVID-19 by the End of the Week