Today in Bulgaria: Variable Clouds with Temperatures between 22° and 27°
Today over the country the clouds will be variable. This was announced for FOCUS News Agency by the weather forecaster on duty Krassimir Stoev from the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH).
The wind will be light, mostly from the northeast. Maximum temperatures will be mostly between 22° and 27° Celsius. The atmospheric pressure will be higher than the average for the month - it will decrease slightly.
Over the Black Sea coast, the clouds will be variable. There will be more sun around noon. It will blow to a moderate northeast wind, which will weaken in the evening and will be oriented from east-southeast. Maximum air temperatures: 22 -25°C. The temperature of the seawater will be about 25°C. The sea wave will be 2-3 points.
Above the mountains, the clouds will be variable. A light to moderate west-northwest wind will blow. The maximum temperature at an altitude of 1200 meters will be about 17°C, at 2000 meters - about 10°C.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World Bee Day - Opportunity to Discuss the Challenges of Bee Preservation and Activities for their Survival
- » The European Court of Justice has Sued Bulgaria for its Air Quality
- » Earth Day 2022: Saving the Planet
- » Bulgaria’s Recovery and Sustainability Plan has been finally approved by Brussels
- » Orange Code for Stormy and Strong Winds in Bulgaria
- » Svilengrad on its Way to Becoming the First Bulgarian Zero Waste Certified City