National Assembly Voted: Presidential Elections will be held on November 14
Without any debate, parliament accepted the proposal that the presidential election be held on November 14, 2021. The date was voted as the first item in the session that began this morning.
The proposal of the Presidential Council yesterday was the date to be November 7 or 14.
BSP and GERB said they prefer the 7th to avoid a run-off on the last possible election date.
"There Is Such a People", "Stand up BG! We are coming" and "Democratic Bulgaria" announced they prefer the 14th, so that there is more time for work of the 46th National Assembly. Such was the decision submitted by the Speaker of the National Assembly Iva Miteva.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Survey: More and More Bulgarians want Early Elections, GERB Increases its Lead
- » Bulgaria: Vanya Grigorova will be the Left’s Candidate for Mayor of Sofia
- » Bulgaria’s President set a Date for this year’s Local Elections
- » Bulgaria: DPS leader warned that the Sixth Elections in two years are coming
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister reported of Vote Buying from One Political Party to Another
- » Bulgaria is Close to New Elections in the Summer