Bulgaria's Caretaker Foreign minister Takes Part in Crimean Platform Summit in Kyiv
Today, August 23, Foreign Minister Svetlan Stoev starts a three-day visit to Ukraine. On the first day of his visit, Minister Stoev represents Bulgaria at the Crimean Platform, which will be attended by over 40 foreign delegations.
The forum is under the auspices of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and focuses on the annexation of the Crimean Peninsula. On Tuesday, August 24, the Bulgarian Foreign Minister is the official guest of the celebrations on the occasion of the 30th anniversary of Ukraine's independence.
On August 25, Svetlan Stoev is invited to celebrate together with the Bulgarian community in Bolhrad, Odessa region, the 200th anniversary of the city. Ukraine is home to the largest Bulgarian historical community abroad - 200,000 Bulgarians live there/BNR.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Vice-President Yotova: Bulgaria is Fully Behind Albania's European Future
- » Russia’s Ambassador: Bulgaria is Rewriting its History
- » Turkey’s Ambassador: The Investments of Turkish companies in Bulgaria reach 2.5 billion euros
- » Ambassador Raykov: British authorities have officially confirmed that the 3 Bulgarians are in Prison
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to the UK: The Embassy was Not Informed about the Detention of our Citizens
- » Bulgaria’s MFA: The Widest Possible International Cooperation is Needed to Stop the War in Ukraine