Sofia Municipality Announced 1891 Additional Spaces for Nurseries and Kindergartens
Sofia Municipality announces 1891 additional vacancies in independent nurseries, kindergartens and preparatory groups in schools for which parents have the opportunity to apply for their children. This was announced by the Deputy Mayor of Sofia for Education and Culture Miroslav Borsos.
The additional vacancies have been announced for application on a general order on the basis of unoccupied places intended for children with special educational needs and chronic diseases, based on §8 of the Transitional and Final Provisions of the Ordinance on Admission of Children to Municipal Independent Nurseries, Kindergartens and in preparatory groups in the municipal schools on the territory of Sofia Municipality.
All vacancies are visible in the profiles of the respective kindergartens and schools.
For children with special educational needs and chronic diseases, 637 vacancies are provided and left in kindergartens and preparatory groups for schools in all regions of Sofia Municipality.
The ranking will be on 28.08.2021.
Parents have the opportunity to submit their applications until 18:00 PM on 27.08.2021 electronically through the Information System for servicing kindergartens, preparatory groups and first grade in schools HERE.
Currently, 12 new kindergarten buildings are being built in Sofia. Construction of 7 of them should be completed in October.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: All Students return to Class on Monday - They will be Tested once a Week
- » Back to Class with a COVID Test: Long Queues of Students in Front of the Laboratories in Sofia
- » Only 4.3% of the Teachers in Bulgaria are aged 21-30
- » Over 3,200 Students from 5th to 12th Grade Returned to Class in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Education Ministry: Covid Tests are Provided for Young Students across the Country
- » Bulgaria: About 60% of Young Students are Ready to Return to Class by Being Tested Twice a Week