Dozens of Migrants Found in Hunting Farm above Ihtiman
Some of the men tried to escape
Dozens of migrants were found in a hunting farm above the Bulgarian town of Ihtiman. They all claimed to have come from Afghanistan and fled because of the conflict in the country. The action to detain them lasted for hours. Some of the men refused to obey police orders and tried to escape. The migrants were found by the head of the guard of a hunting farm in the mountains above the town.
"Once again we were served another batch of migrants. This time they were 28. 21 of them remained, 7 escaped and we had to look for them. The police came very quickly - a patrol with two people. One of them remained to guard the detainees, and with the other, we started looking for the others ", explained the security guard in the hunting farm Ivan Yankulov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend