GERB Set to Return Governnernt-forming Mandate to President Radev
GERB will again nominate Daniel Mitov for the position of Prime Minister when it receives the government-forming mandate from Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev, announced the leader of this party Boyko Borissov after a sitting of GERB’s Executive Committee.
GERB is to present its prospective cabinet to this country’s head of state and will then return the government-forming mandate, specified Boyko Borissov. “If President Radev hands the government-forming mandate to our political party, we are to nominate Daniel Mitov for Prime Minister and propose a prospective cabinet, so that people can compare it with other prospective cabinets. Then, we will immediately return the mandate to President Radev, as we stated before”, said Boyko Borissov.BTA
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Switzerland has introduced a Mandatory PCR Test Requirement upon Entry
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators are Reporting Increased Interest in Charter Programs for the Holidays
- » US has Introduced Mandatory COVID-19 Negative Test Requirement for those Arriving by Plane
- » Kristalina Georgieva: Omicron could Slow Down the Pace of Global Economic Recovery
- » “The Bulgarian Davos” Event will take place on December 14
- » Bulgarian Schools: Tests for On-site Studying have been provided for All Students starting December 6