Democratic Bulgaria Will not Support Cabinet Proposed by TISP
Democratic Bulgaria (DB) cannot support the proposed cabinet lineup by the There Is Such a People (TISP) party, said DB co-leader Hristo Ivanov here in Parliament after a meeting of DB's Parliamentary Group on Tuesday morning.
The Rise Up BG! Here We Come! Parliamentary Group decided anonymously on Monday against supporting TISP's proposed cabinet as well. BTA
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Voter Turnout at 17.6% by 13 pm: Survey
- » Europe Gaming Market Value In 2022
- » The Bulgarian-Greek Gas Connection was officially launched in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Burgas Airport with a 70% increase in Passengers compared to 2021
- » Radev and Aliyev discussed Bulgarian Enterprises receiving Gas directly from Azerbaijan
- » Foreign Leaders will arrive in Bulgaria for the Opening Ceremony of the Interconnector with Greece