BGN 160 Million Allocated by Caretaker Cabinet under 60/40 Job-retention Scheme
The caretaker cabinet with decision dated July 28th, allocated further BGN 160 million under the 60/40 job-retention measure According to the government estimates, this will save 80,000 jobs.
With additional BGN 21 million, the Ministry of Social Policy will finance the monthly assistance for parents of children under the age of 14 who do not go to school due to the emergency epidemic situation.
BGN 2.5 million have been allocated under the "Together Again" programme to fund 4,117 students, and over BGN 1 million to help under the EU Refugee Facility in Turkey.
The 60/40 job-retention measure was introduced in April 2020 to soften the impact of the coronavirus crisis on employment.
The state finances 60% of the social insurance costs of employees remaining on the payroll during the coronavirus crisis and the employer pays the remaining 40%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » GERB Could Support Kiril Petkov
- » Asen Vassilev: The Expectations are that there will be a Government next week
- » New Speaker of Parliament: Our Goal is to make Politics in a New Way, in the Right Way
- » Anti-Vaxers Chased Kiril Petkov to his home in Sofia (Video)
- » Overview: The Inauguration of 47th National Assembly. New Chairman and Promises of Change
- » Council of Europe expects Urgent Reduction in the Influence of the Bulgarian Prosec. Gen. on the SJC