Tourists from Romania 46.7 Percent of All EU Visitors to Bulgaria
In June, in the conditions of pandemic, Bulgarian citizens took 458,700 trips abroad, National Statistical Institute data show. In June, 2019 the number of trips abroad was over 717,000. The number of visits by foreigners to Bulgaria in June, 2021 was 742,800,
53.1% of which in transit. Arrivals from the EU accounted for 49.2% of all arrivals or 365,800. The biggest numbers of visits was by people coming from Romania 46.7%, Germany - 12.9%, Poland - 10%, and Greece - 6.7%. Outside the EU, the biggest number of visits came from Turkey - 123,900, or 40.5% of all visitsin this group.57.3% of the foreigners state “other purposes” for their visit, 29.8% - for “holidays” and 12.9% - “business”.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Three New Direct Flights from Bulgaria to the Seychelles will be Launched in 2023
- » Bulgaria exchanges Tourists with Greece for the Holidays
- » Hotels in Bulgarian Ski Resorts are Raising their Prices by 20%
- » Bansko won the World Ski Awards 2022 for the 10th time
- » Bulgarians will be able to Fly from Sofia to Oslo from the Summer of 2023
- » The Dutch Village in Pomorie closed, 500 people remain Unemployed