COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Bourgas District Moves back from Green to Yellow Zone
Bulgaria’s Bourgas district has been re-designated as Covid-19 yellow zone as the number of cases has started to increase since last week.
According to data from the regional health inspectorate on July 26, there are 25 cases per 100,000 population.
By order of the caretaker health minister, today, the crisis management staff will hold a meeting, at which the health authorities and mayors of 13 municipalities will discuss the preparedness of the hospitals.
The number of Covid-19 beds is likely to be increased. Anti-epidemic measures will also be discussed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 316 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Exactly 100 New Cases of COVID-19 have been Registered in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 293 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Belgium has introduced Quarantine for Monkeypox
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 96 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » WHO has data on 92 Cases of Monkeypox from 12 Non-Endemic Countries