COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 96 New Cases
96 people were newly infected with coronavirus for the past 24 hours. This is 0.7% of 14,673 tests performed, the Unified Information Portal announced.
As of yesterday, 726 patients have been hospitalized, 80 of them in intensive care units.
Three people died, 183 were cured and 11,081 vaccines were given.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Situation with COVID-19 in the Balkans
- » Prof. Vitanov Sends New Alarm: Universe May Be Drowned in Our Tears
- » Prof. Mutafchiiski Had a Third Dose. When and in Which Groups is it Recommended?
- » Approval of Booster Dose Against COVID-19 is Expected in Bulgaria
- » COVID Ward in One Sofia Hospital is Full. Only One of the Patients was Vaccinated
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1835 Newly Infected, 99 Dead in Last 24h