Maria Bakalova Becomes Ambassador for Destination Bulgaria
Maria Bakalova, who became the first Bulgarian actress nominated for an Oscar, received the honorary title "Ambassador for Destination Bulgaria” at a meeting with Bulgaria’s caretaker Minister of Tourism Stela Baltova. Maria Bakalova visited the Ministry of Tourism immediately after taking part in the Cannes Film Festival. Minister Baltova congratulated Maria Bakalova for becoming so successful at such a young age.
"My team and I would be happy for you to accept the symbolic role of an "Ambassador for Destination Bulgaria" said Stela Baltova during the ceremony. Maria Bakalova thanked Minister Baltova and noted that Bulgaria is a wonderful country and that its beauty, delicious food and ancient history must be promoted.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Seismologist: Bulgaria cannot be Directly Affected by the Earthquake in Turkey
- » Bulgaria: The Second Stage of Repair of the Tram Line 5 in Sofia has Started
- » Bulgarian Red Cross and the Chief Mufti with Campaigns to Raise Funds to Help Victims of the Earthquake in Turkey
- » A Man with a Bulgarian Passport is among the Missing after the Earthquakes in Turkey
- » Bulgarian Rescue Team of the Fire Department left for Turkey from Plovdiv
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 57 New Cases in the Last 24 hours