GERB President Boyko Borissov Votes in Bankya
GERB President Boyko Borissov went to vote in Bankya. He was greeted by his fan.
"I voted for the only democratic party. Europe has lived to see Venezuelan elections. Total chaos in the country, and abroad is the theft of the century. This was stated by the leader of GERB Boyko Borisov.
"They stopped the vaccination plan, what masks are we talking about," he told PEC members as soon as he entered.
"And in Kostinbrod, the machines were issuing receipts instead of ballots," Borissov said after the vote.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 2021 Elections: 2in1 Vote for Bulgarians Abroad - 760 Sections will be Opened in 68 Countries
- » Bulgaria: In September, Number of Detained Migrants was 28.9% Higher than in August
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Admitted that he Waited until the Last Moment to Introduce Measures
- » Bulgaria’s “Gallup International”: Current President Radev with 51.6%, GERB first, BSP second
- » Bulgaria: The “Green Certificate” will Not be Required for the November 14 Elections
- » Truth Social - Donald Trump's Social Network