Russia Resumes its Regular Flights to Bulgaria
As of today, Russia resumes its regular flights to Bulgaria. They were suspended in late March due to the pandemic. The tourism sector expects a jump in reservations on the Black Sea coast from Russian visitors.
Last year, about 46,000 Russians visited Bulgaria. Before the pandemic, their numbers ranged from 350,000 to 380,000.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » No More Mandatory Masks on Airports and Planes in Europe
- » Bulgaria Air's Direct Scheduled Flights from Sofia to Crete will Start on May 22
- » No more Flights between Bulgaria and North Macedonia in the Near Future
- » We can enter Greece without a COVID Certificate from May 1
- » The Train from Istanbul to Sofia is Restored from Today
- » The US has revoked the Recommendation not to Travel to Bulgaria