President Radev Will Represent Bulgaria at European Council Meeting in Brussels
Bulgaria’s head of state, President Rumen Radev, will represent Bulgaria at the European Council meeting to be held on June 24 and 25 in Brussels.
Joint action by EU member states on tackling the economic consequences of the pandemic, overcoming obstacles to free movement within the Union, migration, and foreign policy issues of the European Union is expected to be the focus of the talks between the heads of state and government in Brussels.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Delegation of European Parliament on Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » EC Warns Bulgaria of Non-compliance with he EU Regulations on Spring and Mineral Waters Trade
- » Sofia Wants EU to Take Bulgaria's Side in Dispute with North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry Chief Secretary Confers on EU Funds Frauds with Europol CEO
- » Delegation of European Parliament is Visiting Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's President with Video Address to 76th UN General Assembly in New York