Caretaker Cabinet Decided on Replacing Head of Digital Governance Agency
The caretaker cabinet on June 23 discussed the organization of the parliamentary elections and an increase in the old-age social pension, which will affect about 130,000 pensioners.
At the beginning of the weekly government meeting, caretaker Prime Minister Stefan Yanev announced that he had invited the district governors of Smolyan and Bourgas to the meeting to discuss the organization for the July 11 general elections.
The cabinet is expected to decide on another change in the administration, namely the replacement of the chairman of the State Agency for Electronic Governance, Atanas Temelkov, who has been in the post since 2018.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Delegation of European Parliament on Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » Low Danube LevelHinders Navigation at Bulgarian Section of River
- » Bulgarian Police Intercept Illegal Gold Sluicing along the Struma River
- » Taliban Set to Resume Execuions in Afghanistan
- » Turkey Builds Border Wall to Ward off Afghan Refugees
- » Prosecutor's Office Headed by Ivan Geshev Blocks Trials against Former Government, Borissov