Prime Minister of North Macedonia Will Visit Sofia in June
Prime Minister of North Macedonia, Zoran Zaev, will pay a visit to Sofia before June 20th. This is what Bulgarian President Rumen Radev and PM Zaev agreed in Brussels. Bulgarian caretaker Minister of Defense Georgi Panayotov took part in the conversation, as well as Skopje’s Deputy Prime Minister for European Affairs Nikola Dimitrov, Minister of Foreign Affairs Buyar Osmani and the Minister of Defense Radmila Shekerinska.
Achieving real progress in the European integration of North Macedonia was a topic of discussion. Bulgaria expects the process to be facilitated through direct and active dialogue in order to resolve bilateral issues. A common will has been expressed for achieving sustainable and irreversible results in good neighborly relations, which meets the expectations of citizens in both countries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Negotiations on Trade Deal Between EU and Australia are Already "Unthinkable" for France
- » Ministry of Foreign Affairs Confirmed: Three Bulgarians Died in Côte d’Ivoire
- » Diplomatic Gaffe: Biden Appeared to Forget Name of Australian Prime minister
- » Bulgaria will Revise Its Overall Policy on North Macedonia - Security Council
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Extends Greetings to North Macedonia on Occasion of 30th Independence Declaration Anniversary
- » Bulgaria will Finally give Vaccines against COVID-19 to North Macedonia