Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 100 Newly Infected, 15 Fatalities
The newly confirmed cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria over the past 24 hours are 100 from 14 266 tests, the daily report on the National Information Portal shows on June 11.
44 were confirmed from PCR and 56 from rapid antigen tests.
The total lab-confirmed positive cases in the country since the start of the epidemic are 420,090.
The active cases are 13,618.
Of the total, 2,335 patients are in hospitals, 253 of them being in intensive care.
During the past 24 hours:
· 670 recoveries, bringing the total to date to 388,585;
· 23,777 administered doses of Covid-19 vaccines, bringing the total to date to 1,548,304
· 15 Covid-19 related deaths, thus bringing the death toll to date to 17,887.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » IN 2 DAYS: Over 40,000 People have been Vaccinated against COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » How to Install the Covid Green Certificate on your Phone
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Full Lockdown if Measures Do not Work in the Next 10-15 Days
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 4826 New Cases, 136 Have Died, 24,042 Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Here is Where You can get Vaccinated during the Weekend
- » Bulgaria Authorities Do Not Rule Out Lockdown in Case of Failure with the “Green Certificate”