No Machine Voting for Bulgarians Abroad – Central Election Commission
There will be no machine voting abroad, Stoil Tsitselkov, deputy chairman of the Public Council at the Central Election Commission - CEC, has told BNR's Horizont program. There has been no practice of delivering machines around the world, Tsitselkov pointed out and expressed concern that after all the simulations and demonstrations of machine voting, there was no analysis of the reasons for difficulties and delays in the vote.
CEC spokesman Tsvetozar Tomov has called on Nova TV to stop over-dramatizing the shortage of machines and recalled that no machine voting had been used abroad and elections still took place. "Elections can end successfully if queues in front of the polling stations do not exceed 50 people," Tomov added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Survey: GERB with a Minimal Lead over “We Continue the Change” before the Bulgarian Elections on April 2
- » Bulgarian PM: The Caretaker Government is ready for the Elections on April 2
- » April 3 - Closed for Bulgarian Schools with Election Sections
- » Petkov: Bulgaria going Banrkupt was Fake News - This happens before every Election
- » Survey before the Elections: 5 Political Formations are Certain to Enter Bulgaria’s Parliament, 3 others are Uncertain
- » Survey: DPS and "Vazrazhdane" will Compete for the Third Place in Bulgaria's Elections