Bulgaria: Electricity Bills Set to Soar by 3 Percent from July
Bulgarian households‘ electricity bills to soar by an average of 3% from July 1. This proposal of the energy regulator will be discussed next week.
The projected increase for CEZ customers is 4%, and for those of EVN and ENERGO-PRO - by 2%.
The prices of central heating and hot water, which for Sofia are projected to jump by 14%, and for Plovdiv by 9% will also be discussed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kristalina Georgieva: Omicron could Slow Down the Pace of Global Economic Recovery
- » Bulgarian Minister of Finance: This year's Budget may End with even a small Surplus
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Government offers the minimum Wage to become BGN 710
- » Vital Questions to Ask Before Buying Bitcoin
- » Protests in Turkey over the Collapse of the Turkish Currency
- » 67% of Bulgarians have taken an Average of One and a Half Loans in 2021