Foreign Ministry Helped Bulgarian Family Flee from Gaza Strip
Bulgaria's Ministry of Foreign Affairs has helped a Bulgarian family to evacuate from the Gaza Strip. The family asked for help from the Bulgarian diplomatic mission in Ramallah. The evacuation lasted 17 days through an operation organized by Ukraine with the assistance of Egypt.
Three Bulgarian citizens and a fourth member of the family with Palestinian citizenship have successfully landed at Sofia Airport, passing through two countries - Egypt and Ukraine. A group of 109 people were transported by bus and military convoy from the Gaza Strip to Cairo airport. The Bulgarian family reached Sofia thanks to the excellent cooperation with the Ukrainian authorities, Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Driver who Killed Two Women and Escaped has been Arrested, He was on Drugs
- » Bulgaria: 45 Montenegrin Football Fans Detained after they Robbed a Gas Station
- » Professor Hristova: The Peak of the Summer Wave of COVID-19 in Bulgaria is expected in August
- » Temperatures are Dropping, Dangerous Weather in half of Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 866 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » 2 Women Aged 22 and 26 Killed in Sofia. The Driver Fled (UPDATED)