Bulgarian Restaurant-Keepers Protest against Lack of State Support
The Bulgarian Association of Catering Establishments and the Association of Catering Establishments object to the actions of the caretaker government towards businesses. "Not only is there no desire for future support, but even the current support programmes have been frozen for unclear reasons," the statement reads.
The two unions join the call of the chairman of the Bulgarian Industrial Capital Association for an urgent convening of the National Council for Tripartite Cooperation and the Economic Council, due to the uncertainty over how the economic and social measures introduced due to the pandemic will continue.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The German Army will Send-Off Merkel with a Parade
- » Gazprom Increases Gas Supplies to Bulgaria by Nearly 44%
- » Bulgarian Minister of Finance: This year's Budget may End with even a small Surplus
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Government offers the minimum Wage to become BGN 710
- » Health Minister Katsarov: 1.5 Million Tests have been Provided to the Bulgarian Education System
- » Tel Aviv is the most Expensive City in the World, according to the Economist's Ranking