Vaccine Rollout for Children over Six to Start in Bulgaria Soon
Within two or three months immunization of children over six may start in Bulgaria, Chief State Health Inspector Assoc. Prof. Angel Kunchev said on bTV.
From his words it transpired that a new wave of Covid in our country it is very likely, expressing hope for a calm summer, but warned of a possible new surge in the autumn. "I very much hope that there will be no new outbreaks caused by new variants of the virus," Kunchev said adding that the Indian strain will inevitably reach Europe.
With regard to green corridors, he reiterated that they continue to work. "Until now, green corridors have been dependent on the supply of vaccines arriving in the country. At the moment with the available quantities we have the opportunity to use all channels," explained the state health inspector.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The World Health Organization changes the name of Monkeypox
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 46 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 50 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 183 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 198 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 252 New Cases in the Last 24 hours