Bulgaria: President Radev to Meet with Parliamentary Parties, Discuss Nominations for CEC
President Rumen Radev will meet on May 5 with the parliamentary forces, which are to make nominations to the Central Election Commission (CEC), the President's Press Secretariat said on Monday.
Under the Election Code amended on April 29, the CEC will be appointed by the President after public consultations and
according to a procedure established by the President, based on nominations from the parties and coalitions represented in
The public consultations will be streamed live from 2 pm on Wednesday at https://www.president.bg/static56/Online-video/.
On Monday, the President issued a decree on the rules of holding public consultations and the procedure for CEC's appointment.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Irregular Migration Pressure on Bulgarian Borders Mounting – Interior Ministry
- » Bulgaria: Caretaker Finance Minister Reveals Rationale behind Personnel Reshuffle in Revenue Agencies
- » Bulgaria’s Ultra-Nationalist Parties Mull Running for July General Election Together
- » Bulgarian Customs Agency Has New Executive Director
- » Bulgaria: Caretaker Government Appoints New CEO of National Revenue Agency
- » Supreme Judicial Council Adopts Declaration against Closure of Specialized Courts