President Radev Will Start Consultations with Parties on Possible New Government
In accordance with the Bulgarian Constitution, President Rumen Radev will hold consultations with representatives of the parliamentary groups in the 45th National Assembly.
These consultations will precede the handing over a mandate to form a government to the candidate nominated for Prime Minister from the largest parliamentary group - GERB-UDF.
The consultations with the parliamentary groups provided for in the Constitution will be held in the Presidential institution on Monday, April 19, 2021, the press office of the Presidency announced.
The schedule for the consultations is as follows:
Representatives of the GERB-UDF parliamentary group have been invited for consultations from 9.00 am.
From 10.15 am, the head of state will meet with representatives of the parliamentary group of "There is such a people".
A consultation with representatives of the BSP for Bulgaria parliamentary group will take place at 11.30 am.
From 13.30, the President will talk to representatives of the parliamentary group of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms.
The consultation with representatives of the parliamentary group of "Democratic Bulgaria" will be held from 14.45.
The meeting with the parliamentary group of "Stand up! Mutri out!" will start at 16.00.
The order of the meetings is according to the number of seats of each parliamentary party, starting with the largest group in accordance with the parliamentary elections held on April 4.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Record: 791 Polling Stations Abroad for Upcoming Parliamentary Elections
- » Bulgarian CEC Signed Contract for Technical Support of Voting Machines for Upcoming Elections
- » Senior Bulgarian Magistrates Questioned by Police
- » Slavi Trifonov - Next PM of Bulgaria Should Be Complete Opposite of Borissov
- » Bulgarian Prosecution Office Requested More Info from US on Sanctioned Bulgarian Nationals under Magnitsky Act
- » Bulgarian President Radev Holds Meeting with N.Macedonian PM Zaev