Bulgaria: Malls Resume Work Today, Night Clubs Next in Turn
As of today, restrictions on the operation of shopping malls are lifted. From April 16, visits to gaming halls and casinos are allowed, but when using no more than 50% of their capacity.
From 12 April all cultural and entertainment events are already allowed, such as festivals, cinema shows, theatre and circus performances, concerts, museums and galleries, libraries, dance, creative and musical art classes, may resume working at 30% of the capacity of the premises, observing a physical distance of at least 1.5 m, wearing protective face masks and using only seating accommodation (for concerts, festivals, theatres, circus performances, etc.)
From April 12, dining and entertainment establishments are operating at no more than 50% of their capacity and limited working hours - between 6.00 am and 11.00 pm.
Visits to discos, clubs, piano bars, day and night bars are to be allowed from April 29 at an occupancy rate of no more than 50% of their capacity.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Gas is Expected to be nearly 30% Cheaper in February, Heating and Electricity will Not Increase in price
- » Wizz Air announced New Route from Bulgaria to Armenia
- » Bulgarian Exports to Turkey Increase by over 32%
- » Wizz Air with 77% Growth in Passenger Flow in Bulgaria for 2022
- » Facts about Crude Oil that Every Trader Should Know
- » Mexico deported 27 Bulgarian Tourists in the span of 3 Months, Some were Kept in Cells for 4 Days