Bulgaria: Malls Resume Work Today, Night Clubs Next in Turn
As of today, restrictions on the operation of shopping malls are lifted. From April 16, visits to gaming halls and casinos are allowed, but when using no more than 50% of their capacity.
From 12 April all cultural and entertainment events are already allowed, such as festivals, cinema shows, theatre and circus performances, concerts, museums and galleries, libraries, dance, creative and musical art classes, may resume working at 30% of the capacity of the premises, observing a physical distance of at least 1.5 m, wearing protective face masks and using only seating accommodation (for concerts, festivals, theatres, circus performances, etc.)
From April 12, dining and entertainment establishments are operating at no more than 50% of their capacity and limited working hours - between 6.00 am and 11.00 pm.
Visits to discos, clubs, piano bars, day and night bars are to be allowed from April 29 at an occupancy rate of no more than 50% of their capacity.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moody's confirmed the Credit Rating of Bulgaria and Predicts Postponement of the Euro
- » TPP ContourGlobal Maritsa 3 produced over 12% of the Electricity in Bulgaria in 2022
- » Bulgarian Financier: Adoption of the Euro will Not Raise Prices
- » Bulgaria allowed the Export to Ukraine of Petroleum Products obtained from Russian Crude Oil
- » Bulgargaz offers a Gas Price of BGN 124.35/MWh for February
- » The Construction of the Bulgarian Route of the Gas Connection with Serbia has Started