Weather in Bulgaria: Rainy, Another Cold Front Brings Temperatures Down
Today, cold air will sweep into Bulgaria from the northwest, and the wind will be getting stronger.
In the morning there will be rainfalls, but by noon in most areas it will stop.
Code Yellow for heavy rains has been declared for 14 districts in northern and southern Bulgaria, in central and northern Bulgaria alert is for strong winds from the northwest with gusts up to 19-24 m/s. In regions covered by code yellow the rainfall amounts will reach about 20-25 mm, and in southeastern Bulgaria there will be thunderstorms and conditions for hail.
The minimum temperatures will be between 5-10C, for Sofia 6C. The highs will stay at 11-16C, for Sofia 11C, along the Black Sea coast 13-14C, in northern Bulgaria about 12-13C, in the southern regions up to 16C.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend