Bulgaria: First Lady to Undergo Surgery for Cerebral Aneurysm
President Rumen Radev's wife, Desislava, will undergo surgery today because of the serious condition she is in after it became clear that she had three aneurysms in her brain, reported sources from the St.Ivan Rilski hospital, where the First Lady was admitted for treatment.
The president's wife had a severe headache, but apparently did not pay serious attention to this symptom and even accompanied Radev on Monday night to a movie screening dedicated to the anniversary of the National Palace of Culture.
Neither the hospital staff nor the president‘s office have officially commented on the news of Desislava Radeva’s severe health condition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Doctors Signal that Hospitals are Under Pressure and Human Resources are Depleted
- » Mathematician: There is Danger that the Capacity of Hospitals in Bulgaria will be Filled within a Week
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Clouds and Fog in the East, Sun in the West of the Country
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 6816 New Cases, 124 Dead, 26,327 Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » Hospital Associations in Bulgaria Support the New Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » Prof. Kozhuharova: The Fourth Wave has Reached the Peak of the Previous One, there will be Another