Bulgaria: First Lady to Undergo Surgery for Cerebral Aneurysm
President Rumen Radev's wife, Desislava, will undergo surgery today because of the serious condition she is in after it became clear that she had three aneurysms in her brain, reported sources from the St.Ivan Rilski hospital, where the First Lady was admitted for treatment.
The president's wife had a severe headache, but apparently did not pay serious attention to this symptom and even accompanied Radev on Monday night to a movie screening dedicated to the anniversary of the National Palace of Culture.
Neither the hospital staff nor the president‘s office have officially commented on the news of Desislava Radeva’s severe health condition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Introduces COVID-19 “Green Certificate” for All Indoor Activities from October 21
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: The Number of Hospital Beds in Sofia will be Increased
- » 574 Romanians Have Died in 24 hours from COVID-19
- » New York City Hall is Removing a Statue of Thomas Jefferson due to his Slaveholding Past
- » One-Third of Bulgaria is Already in the Most Alarming COVID Zone
- » Bulgaria: Woman who Died of COVID had become Pregnant after long In-Vitro Procedures