Magnitude 5,3 Earthquake Rocks Turkey
An earthquake was registered last night in the Mugla area on the Aegean coast. The 5.1 magnitude quake was recorded at 11:38 p.m. local time.
The epicenter was at sea, 19 km from the resort village of Datca, at a depth of 2.51 km. No casualties or destructions were reported. The quake was also felt in neighboring counties.
The Kandili Seismic Observatory in Istanbul said the quake had a magnitude of 5.3 on the Richer scale.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Employee of a Funeral Agency is Detained in Relations to the 7 Bodies found near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: 7 Bodies were Found close to a Cemetery near Bankya
- » A Car with Ukrainian Registration was Set on Fire in Varna
- » A Dead Newborn wrapped in a Plastic Bag was found in Sofia
- » A 38-year-old Man from Burgas was Detained for Hammering Pickaxes into Ukrainian Cars
- » A Bus with Ukrainian Citizens caught Fire in Bulgaria