Plovdiv Police Launches Raid on Funeral Agencies
A large-scale police operation is underway in Plovdiv, NOVA has learned from its sources. Police raided the offices of the city's funeral agencies to carry out checks.
The reason – alerts about frauds with prices for funerals, especially of those who died of coronavirus. These mourning ceremonies were by many times more expensive, victims say.
The crematorium is also targeted.
Plovdiv police confirmed the raid. The checks will be carried out jointly with officials of the Regional Health Inspectorate and the Labor Inspectorate. Searches are also being carried out, documents are checked.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Introduces COVID-19 “Green Certificate” for All Indoor Activities from October 21
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: The Number of Hospital Beds in Sofia will be Increased
- » 574 Romanians Have Died in 24 hours from COVID-19
- » New York City Hall is Removing a Statue of Thomas Jefferson due to his Slaveholding Past
- » One-Third of Bulgaria is Already in the Most Alarming COVID Zone
- » Bulgaria: Woman who Died of COVID had become Pregnant after long In-Vitro Procedures