Thirteen EU Member States Reach Agreement on Vaccination Passport, Bulgaria Among Them
Bulgaria is among the 13 EU member countries which reached agreement on 7 criteria necessary for the implementation of the COVID-19 vaccination certificates.
The criteria have been submitted for review by the European Commission. The plan is for the certificates to be introduced no later than June to allow freedom of travel during the coming summer tourist season. The other countries which reached agreement on the initiative are: Austria, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Slovenia and Spain.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Restart of the Winter Season in Bulgaria: Heavy Snow and many Tourists in Pamporovo and Chepelare
- » Wizz Air announced New Route from Bulgaria to Armenia
- » Wizz Air with 77% Growth in Passenger Flow in Bulgaria for 2022
- » Mexico deported 27 Bulgarian Tourists in the span of 3 Months, Some were Kept in Cells for 4 Days
- » Snow finally Covered the Tracks in Pamporovo
- » Bulgarian Hoteliers are coming up with Alternative Activities for Skiers in Anticipation of Snow in the Winter Resorts