Bulgaria: GERB Will Propose Its Government Despite Slim Chances for Support
GERB party will put forward a government despite the small chances that it will be supported, announced at a briefing at the party's headquarters, Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev shortly before 1 p.m. today.
He warned that attempts to bypass GERB in parliament would be a gross political mistake.
" In the name of the confidence of these 840,000 Bulgarian citizens who voted for us we are obliged to propose a government! Yes, despite its slim chances of being backed in the next parliament! And we will propose a government not as a political token, it will be a government that from the very start will be able to work and solve problems."
At a press conference, the party presented an analysis of the results of the parliamentary elections.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » BSP will decide before the Elections whether they Recognize the Referendums in the Occupied Territories in Ukraine
- » Bulgaria: 11 People Detained in Burgas in Police Operation against Crime and Vote Buying
- » Bulgarian General: The Pentagon can Strike Pre-Emptively if Russia puts its Nuclear Forces On Alert
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker PM: Russia's Actions are Unacceptable and Directly Violate the UN Charter
- » "Mediana": GERB leads with nearly 10% over “We Continue the Change” in Early Election Survey
- » Bulgaria will Not Recognize the Referendums in Ukraine