Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 4,004 Newly Infected, Test Positivity Rate – 22,7 Percent
In the past 24 hours, the new cases of COVID-19 are 4,004. That's 22.7% of those tested, according to the National Information System.
There were 17,576 tests, of which 10,479 were PCR and 7,097 had a rapid antigen test.
Thus, the total number of confirmed cases became 360,863, of which 70,757 were active.
In the last 24 hours 2,759 were cured, and their total number was 276,188. The doses of vaccines given totaled 519,635, with 9,586 vaccinated for the day. The hospitalized are 10,355, of which 755 are in intensive care.
The most are the new cases in Sofia-city - 914. Next are Varna 369, Plovdiv 334 and Burgas 330 and Stara Zagora with 219 newly contagious.
The deceased with proven coronavirus infection are a total of 13,918.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Prince Philip, Husband of Queen Elizabeth, Died Aged 99
- » Adverse Reactions Reported after J&J Jab – US, Colorado
- » Bulgaria’s Chief Health Inspector: Anti-Epidemic Measures Should Be Extended Till End-May
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 2,957 Newly Infected, 136 Fatalities
- » CureVac Hope to Start Rollout of Their Vaccine in June – Company CEO
- » AstraZeneca Roll-out Restricted to People over 30 – Great Britain