Bulgaria: New Job Vacancies on Rise Despite Lockdown
Despite the lockdown in March, the number of job adverts rose by 10%. The trend is observed in all sectors of the economy, according to the data posted on the largest platform for job vacancies in Bulgaria.
Analysts' observations show that employers responded more flexibly in the lockdown in March this year compared with a year earlier. Thus, another closure not only did not lead to a drop in job advertisements, but on the contrary offers increased by ten percent compared to February.
Since the beginning of the year, the upward trend of has been persistent, according to the analysis of the hiring ads posted on the leading job sites in Bulgaria.
Employees in the trade and sales, manufacturing and IT sectors remain the most sought after.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moo Lander the all-Bulgarian Computer Game with Cows will be Officially Released on May 27
- » CEE VC Summit by Vestbee gathered VC Fund Managers from all around Europe
- » President of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development to Visit Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Heating Companies want up to 332% Increase in the Price of Heating and Hot Water
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 will continue to support the Country in the Transition to a Carbon neutral Future
- » Russia has allowed Gas Supplies to Gazprom Germany for 90 days