Bulgaria: 38 Tre-Trial Proceedings over Rights Violations Launched after Elections
Thirty-eight pre-trial proceedings have been launched for violations of the political rights of citizens, the Ministry of Interior, the National State Security Agency and the Prosecutor's Office report.
As defendants, 12 people were detained.
Searches, seizures, searches and questionings of witnesses have been carried out.
The body of evidence is yet to be analyzed.
In total, the claims lodged with the Prosecutor's Office on the received alerts are 665.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Political Parties Spent over BGN 7.3 Million for the Elections on November 14
- » Exactly how Popular is Delyan Peevski in DPS
- » Former Presidential Candidate Anastas Gerdjikov Continues his Term as Rector of Sofia University
- » From our News Team: How did the Elections Go in One Covid Section in the Capital of Bulgaria
- » Gerdjikov: Congratulations to the Winner. The Entire State Apparatus Worked for the Acting President
- » World Media on Bulgarian Elections: Anti-Corruption Candidate Rumen Radev Won a Second Term