Bulgaria: Government Mulls Easing Restrictions after March 31
The government and health authorities are considering loosening of the anti-epidemic measures is under after March 31. This was announced at a briefing by Health Minister Kostadin Angelov.
Most likely, students will return to school on April 12 - after spring break. Kostadin Angelov together with Minister of Education Krasimir Valchev will draw up a list for all grades.
As for pubs and restaurants, opening will be possible for those which can provide outdoor space. The same applies to large stores, but malls and night clubs remain closed.
By the end of today, there will be a minister‘s order.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: More Details from Laura Kovesi Press Conference
- » CITUB: Minimum Wage in Bulgaria to Become BGN 764 in 2022
- » New Phishing Scam Gains Currency in Bulgaria, Cyber Security Experts Warn
- » Concession Procedure for Plovdiv Airport Terminated
- » Bulgaria’s President Denied Speculations about Three Seas Initiative
- » Bulgaria: Pirogov Emergency Hospital Checked for Inpatient Fraud