Vaccination Resumed in Several Hospitals in Sofia, No Appointment Required
"The vaccination site at St. Joanna - ISUL University Hospital will be open from today between 14-17 hours and on March 27th and 28th March 2021 from 8:30 to 16.30. The available vaccine is AstraZeneca. No advance appointment is required," the hospital‘s press office reported.
We remind that vaccination with Oxford/AstraZeneca in Bulgaria was temporarily suspended following three fatalities occurred shortly after vaccination – deaths of a 57-year-old woman from Plovdiv, a 54-year-old woman from Blagoevgrad, and a 47-year-old man from Blagoevgrad. The health authorities said, though, all three did not die from the vaccine but had severe comorbidities.
Meanwhile, some other countries have also temporarily suspended vaccination with this product. Following an inspection by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) it was announced that AstraZeneca vaccines are safe.
In Sofia, vaccination sites are also opened in Pirogov emergency hospital, St. Anna and Alexandrovska hospitals.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » IN 2 DAYS: Over 40,000 People have been Vaccinated against COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » How to Install the Covid Green Certificate on your Phone
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Full Lockdown if Measures Do not Work in the Next 10-15 Days
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 4826 New Cases, 136 Have Died, 24,042 Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Here is Where You can get Vaccinated during the Weekend
- » Bulgaria Authorities Do Not Rule Out Lockdown in Case of Failure with the “Green Certificate”