Bulgarians Abroad Will Cast Ballots at 465 Polling Stations Set up in 69 Countries
The Bulgarian Foreign Ministry published Wednesday the orders for the opening of polling stations abroad for the April 4 general elections for a new Bulgarian Parliament. Voting will be possible in 69 countries and 465 polls.
The most polling stations, 69, will be opened in Germany. Seven of them are still uncertain and the local authorities are yet to issue permits.
With a view to the rules and practices in Germany, the opening of such a large number of polls outside the diplomatic representations is unprecedented, the Foreign Ministry said.
There will be 53 polling stations in Spain, 25 in Italy, 20 in Greece, 18 in France, 17 in Austria, 13 in Canada and 11 in Belgium. The UK, US and Turkey will have the maximum of 35 allowed by the Bulgarian law in non-EU countries./BTA
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Political Parties Spent over BGN 7.3 Million for the Elections on November 14
- » Exactly how Popular is Delyan Peevski in DPS
- » Former Presidential Candidate Anastas Gerdjikov Continues his Term as Rector of Sofia University
- » From our News Team: How did the Elections Go in One Covid Section in the Capital of Bulgaria
- » Gerdjikov: Congratulations to the Winner. The Entire State Apparatus Worked for the Acting President
- » World Media on Bulgarian Elections: Anti-Corruption Candidate Rumen Radev Won a Second Term