Fake Currency Note Printing Unit Busted in Sofia – Prosecutor General
The Interior Ministry and the Sofia City Prosecutor's Office have conducted an operation against the printing of counterfeit dollars and euros in the capital, Prosecutor General Ivan Geshev announced on his official Twitter account.
The amount found is worth USD 4 million and EUR 3,600 million. The fake money has been printed on the premises of a university in Sofia.
"Bulgarian law enforcement institutions continue to staunchly protect the financial interests of the EU and our US partners," the Prosecutor General wrote.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Buildings in Sofia are Designed to Withstand an Earthquake with Magnitude of up to 7.3
- » The Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria – How Can We Help
- » Seismologist: Bulgaria cannot be Directly Affected by the Earthquake in Turkey
- » Bulgarian Red Cross and the Chief Mufti with Campaigns to Raise Funds to Help Victims of the Earthquake in Turkey
- » A Man with a Bulgarian Passport is among the Missing after the Earthquakes in Turkey
- » Bulgarian Rescue Team of the Fire Department left for Turkey from Plovdiv