Bulgaria’s Premier to Take Part in Vienna Working Meeting on Fair Vaccines Distribution
Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will participate today in a working meeting with Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz and the Prime Ministers of the Czech Republic - Andrey Babiš, of Latvia - Arturs Krishyannis Karinsch, of Slovenia - Yanez Jansha and of Croatia – Andrey Plenkovic, the government press service announced.
In Vienna, the six leaders will discuss their position, calling for a European-level discussion on the supply of Covid-19 vaccines and their fair pro rata distribution based on the percentage of the population of each EU Member State.
A press conference is scheduled for the end of the meeting.
Borissov will also have a bilateral meeting with meeting host Sebastian Kurz.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Takes over Rotating Presidency of SEDM Process
- » Eurostat: Excess Mortality Rate in EU Highest in Bulgaria
- » Politico: Scandals in Bulgaria Come Thick and Fast
- » Bulgaria’s President Attends NATO Summit in Brussels
- » Bulgaria and Czech Republic Probe into Arms Depots Blasts Together
- » New Procedure to Be Launched for Electing Six Bulgarian EU Delegated Prosecutors