Bulgaria’s Burgas Airport Will Resume Work on March 27 after Major Repair
Bulgaria's Burgas Airport will be closed until March 27. The reason is planned construction and repair activities related to the airport runways major overhaul.
All planned flights during the repair works will be cancelled or redirected to Varna Airport, BTA reported.
The airport's overhaul is carried out before the beginning of the summer tourist season, which this year will start later for the Burgas airport. The first charter flights are expected only in June, as so far the highest number of bookings are from the UK. In the summer Burgas Airport will offer direct flights to nine cities in the UK.
There is also growing interest in Bulgaria's southern Black Sea coast from holidaymakers in Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Austria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators Expect a Difficult Winter Season
- » Winter Tourism: Bulgaria Expects a Serious Growth of Tourists in Ski Resorts
- » From October 14, Bulgaria Air Resumes Flights to and from Israel
- » Vaccine Jab Availble at Sofia Airport as of Monday
- » Bulgarian Hoteliers Reluctant to Ask for 'Green Passport' from their Guests
- » Restaurants and Hotels in Bulgaria Will Not Close, Despite Covid Crisis