Plovdiv Traffic Police Congratulates Lady Drivers on March 8, Hand out Flowers
The police in Bulgaria’s second largest city of Plovdiv continues its March 8 tradition called "Flower on the road". Women drivers are stopped not for inspection, but to be given a flower for the International Women’s Day.
Plovdiv police spokesperson, Tanya Kostadinova, said they would also give a heart-shaped card to remind the ladies that someone was waiting for them to get home safe.
Police inspector, Botyo Girginov, added that in this way the police show respect for women and remind them of how important they are.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Petkov and Vassilev's Project Garners Public Support before Elections
- » What Results the Census Would Yield in Bulgaria?
- » Bulgarian State Railways (BDZ) Reports steep Decline in Passengers
- » Bulgaria Restaurateurs Brace for Further Protests against Anti-covid Restrictions
- » What Is in Focus of Bulgaria's New Interim Government
- » Political Parties Do Not Disclose Their Presidential Candidates for Fear of Unleashing Smear Campaign