Prince Philip, Husband of Qween Elizabeth Has Infection and Is Set to Stay in Hospital
The Duke of Edinburgh has an infection and is not expected to leave hospital for several days, Buckingham Palace says.
He has spent seven nights at the King Edward VII's Hospital in central London so far.
He is "comfortable and responding to treatment", the palace said.
Prince Philip, 99, was admitted to hospital as a precaution last week. His stay is not related to coronavirus.
Both the duke and the Queen, 94, received Covid-19 vaccinations last month.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Women in Brazil Asked to Delay Pregnancy If Possible, Because of Covid-19
- » Italy: Former Interior Minister Salvini to Stand Trial Over Migrant Crysis in 2019
- » Russian Opposition Leader Navalny 'could die at any moment' Says Doctor
- » Italy Will Ease Covid-19 restrictions Earlier
- » Eight Dead after Mass Shooting in Indianapolis, US
- » US General: Russian Invasion in Ukraine in Next Few Weeks Not Very Likely