Another Earthquake in Croatia
A new earthquake was registered this morning in Croatia. The quake was of 3.1 magnitude on the Richter Scale, according to the European Seismological Center.
The quake occurred at 7:46 a.m. local time. The epicenter was 43 km south-southeast of Zagreb.
On December 29, a 6.3 quake on the Richter scale shook the country. Seven people died and the town of Petrínja was destroyed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Powerful Earthquake Rocks Iran Causing Vast Destruction
- » Reuters: Toshiba European Operations Suffer Ransomware Cyber Attack
- » Six Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria's Rhodope Region in 24 Hours
- » Shooting in Sofia Metro … Follow-up
- » Europol Busts Crime Network Involved in Investment Fraud Run from Bulgaria and North Macedonia
- » Shooting in Sofia Metro, Gunman Dead, Woman in Critical Condition