Bitcoin Reaches New Highs
Bitcoin grew by 2.73% and in its peak reached $38,100, CoinDesk announced on Thursday.
Thus, the price of the cryptocurrency has updated its historical maximum.
Bitcoin is a decentralized system of the eponymous cryptocurrency based on blockchain technology. It can be issued by any user who is a member of the system. The system concept was published in November 2008, but has exploded in popularity in recent years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Pope Francis Prayed amid Ruined Churches in Iraq
- » Pay Gap: Women in Bulgaria Paid 14 Percent Less than Men
- » Davos Communications Summit Attracts Over 400 Top Experts From All Continents
- » Today Is Official Start of Election Campaign in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Date for Replacing Lev with Euro Is Set for 1 January 2024
- » Cold Front to Cross the Balkans, Weather Changes Sharply on Saturday