Bulgaria’s National Revenue Agency Reports BGN 25 Million Inflow
Nearly BGN 25 billion has flown into the National Revenue Agency (NRA) in 2020, which is over BGN 700 million more than planned and BGN 1.1 billion more than the previous year 2019, the agency reported.
Despite the Covid crisis, businesses and citizens have diligently paid taxes and social security contributions, the agency said.
This maintains the trend for revenue growth in the State Treasury, which was about 5% last year compared to the previous year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Irregular Migration Pressure on Bulgarian Borders Mounting – Interior Ministry
- » Bulgaria: Caretaker Finance Minister Reveals Rationale behind Personnel Reshuffle in Revenue Agencies
- » Bulgaria’s Ultra-Nationalist Parties Mull Running for July General Election Together
- » Bulgarian Customs Agency Has New Executive Director
- » Bulgaria: Caretaker Government Appoints New CEO of National Revenue Agency
- » Supreme Judicial Council Adopts Declaration against Closure of Specialized Courts